Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mans saves his life with gun, Wants others not to have the option


Bob Jalali is an unlikely figure to be embraced by gun rights supporters. He says he favors President Obama's proposed gun control measures and although he once sold guns at a Prince William County pawn shop, he gave up the license because he didn't like being associated with the weapons.

But on March 7, when a customer at Pawn City in Woodbridge, Va., suddenly began stabbing him, Jalali saved his life by reaching for a handgun.

---------------------------cut----------------------------------

"I have a feeling if he did not have that gun, Woodbridge, Prince William police would have been called out to the scene of a homicide," said the show’s host.

Jalali doesn't disagree.

"In this case it did help me, the gun," he said.

-------------------------------cut--------------------------

"I always said we are paying the police to protect us," said Jalali. "Even if I lose my life, I have to think a gun belongs in the hands of police, not regular citizens.”

More Here at nbcwashington.com

No comments: