Saturday, April 06, 2013

Sally Replies


Names changed to protect privacy

Thanks for all the info. I guess I had thought of this kind of rifle as belonging to gangs and not for sale to the general public. When George was in Viet Nam he shot a M16, which gave me the image that this kind of gun maybe should not be for the public.

But the way that you have discribed a use for this, gives it a different flavor. Probably would stop anyone in their tracks (just the sight of it). The knowledge that you have more shots seems almost impressive, if it would be needed. Not likely that a person would run out. Something to think about. Not a lot of kick. But tearing it down and cleaning would take some practice. Not impossible. From the stories I've heard the M16 could be taken apart and cleaned and put back together rather quickly. Not that everyone would be in a race.

Thank you for answering. I will keep your information. I appreciate it. Sally

Link to Sally's question and answer

©2013 by Dean Weingarten Permission to share granted as long as this notice is included.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im probably just jaded but the whole thing just reeks of asto-turfing.

Dean Weingarten said...

Yes, I agree. I think you are just jaded. But, I am curious as to why you think this "reeks of astro-turfing", because I am not at all sure what you mean by that statement.