Sunday, January 08, 2017

Followup NC: How Fatal Shooting of Willie Franklin Stith, 35 Occured



Just as she unlocked her door to her apartment, the man spun around, grabbed her from behind and shoved her inside. She could see he had a gun.


"We had a tussle and he choked me and gagged me and I dropped everything right there in the kitchen," Dickinson said Tuesday morning. "He knew my name, he knew my boyfriend's name, and he was like, 'Give me the money.'"

He forced Dickinson into her bedroom where she said he tied her hands behind her back with a belt and wrapped a cell phone charger cord around her mouth. As he searched the apartment, Dickinson wriggled from her bonds and grabbed the gun she keeps beside her bed.

She fired one shot and the man sprinted down the hall before falling in her doorway. Dickinson's bullet had hit him in the chest and killed him.
More Here

No comments: