Wednesday, November 05, 2014

TheGunwire.com Reported Down and Dead



I have followed and used TheGunWire.com for a good while.  It has been a great resource for gun related stories.   They seemed to be doing well.  They had lots of ads, the site was very busy.  

But, I know nothing about how the site was run, who ran it, or how many people were involved.  I am sad to see it go.     I have not seen any updating of the site for over a month. Here is confirmation from TheHighRoad.org.  Bshepherd writes:
I sent them a message on Facebook. They said they are done! Don't know what happened. 
Tcruse writes:
 I have used thegunfeed.com as a replacement for a source of gun news. It is almost the same but is not as polished as thegunwire was. Sorry to see it go, you would think that the revenue would be such that another group would want to pay to take over the site.
Here is a link to thegunfeed.com

Full disclosure.   Thegunfeed.com regularly carries Gun Watch articles.

©2014 by Dean Weingarten: Permission to share is granted when this notice is included.
Link to Gun Watch

No comments: