Saturday, November 17, 2018

PA: Legislator Had gun Ready to Stop Intruder, Armed Neighbor Held Man for Police


“At 4:00 AM I woke up to pounding somewhere on the side of the house, followed by frantic bell ringing of the kitchen door bell,” Ward wrote in a “totally true, almost” Facebook post just before 7 a.m. Sunday. “As any red-blooded American woman would do I jumped out of bed (and) grabbed my gun... When I got to the kitchen I knew the situation was under control because my brother was standing by the kitchen door aiming his cane and ready to pounce.”

Soon after the scare at Ward’s mother’s home, Anthony M. Buchanan, 24, of Washington, was arrested at another house nearby. He’d allegedly forced his way into the attached garage, where the homeowner held Buchanan at gunpoint until a township police officer spotted them.
More Here

No comments: