Friday, August 09, 2019

CA: Gunfight, Homeless Unofficial Guard with 2 Armed Robbery Suspects in Donut Shop




Washington continued, "As they turned to head out, I had to rack the slide on my weapon, because i don't carry it with a round in the chamber. I racked the slide, so when it went 'ching,' they turned around and started firing at me. I started firing back. They put five rounds in the back wall, and I put five rounds out here, hitting my own car."

The man finished his story, "We didn't find a blood trail, but one guy dropped his weapon. I picked it up and dialed 911."

Washington says police confiscated his weapon as evidence. He claims the gun is registered to him, although he does not have a concealed-carry permit. Washington was questioned, but has not been charged with any crime.

More Here

No comments: