Saturday, November 09, 2019

WA: Armed Samaritan Subdues Psyco Throwing Rocks Thru Windshields on Freeway



But then, Wilde saw another driver stop and confront Yates. We tracked down that Good Samaritan, a Sultan man named Jacob. He told KOMO News that he has a concealed weapons permit.

“I drew my pistol," Jacob said. "I aimed it at his head because as I got closer to him, he still had this chunk of metal in his hand. I said several expletives at him, told him to get on the ground and he was under citizen’s arrest. As I ran up to him, he dropped. He dropped the metal. I went to the ground with him. As I went down with him, he jumped up and wanted to fight my father who was behind me."

He came up to help me out. I gave my father my pistol and I went toe-to-toe with the guy.”
More Here

No comments: