Thursday, February 25, 2021

PA: Woman Shoots Intruder, no Charges

Pennsylvania does not have or require gun registration, so the comment about gun registration is bizarre.

“Because if he was getting into my house, I probably would have done the same thing if I had a gun,” neighbor Robert Gonzalez said. “I’m just going to do things a lot safer, look out for myself. Make sure whoever comes, got a look, look at his face, see what’s going on. You know, probably scope him.”

Police say the gun the woman used was legally registered.

No charges have been filed against the woman.


More Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I live in PA and often hear the gun registration error. I wonder if the reporter is just unimformed or are they confusing registration with a concealed carry permit. You don't even need that in your own home.