Friday, February 09, 2024

NC: Gunfight at Battery Store, Armed Victim and Suspect Exchange Shots

WFMY News 2 obtained 911 calls from the robbery. In one of the calls, an employee is heard telling the dispatcher that gunfire was exchanged between him and the suspect.

"Someone pulled out a firearm. They robbed me at gunpoint," the employee is heard telling the 911 operator. 

"He did shoot at me a couple times," the worker continued. 

The operator then asked if anyone was injured. 

The worker responded, "I may or may not have hit him. I can't tell. I don't believe that he hit me but he did shoot back. I didn't shoot back at him...He did start off by robbing me. He came in with a weapon. He came in with his revolver. I did pull out my gun. At first, I gave him the money, but then I pulled out my gun, told him to drop the money. So he dropped it, then he ran and pulled out his gun and started firing at me."

 

More Here

No comments: