Friday, October 10, 2014

MO: Man Arrested For Firing Warning Shot

This sounds like a clear defense of property issue, as is mentioned in the city ordinance. 

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) - A Cape Girardeau man is questioning city guns laws after he says he was arrested for trying to protect his home.

Police say Dustin Wern of Cape Girardeau is facing a misdemeanor for discharging a firearm within city limits.

(snip)

 City statutes say a person can only shoot a gun in defense of himself, a third person, or property.

More Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frankly I do not believe in firing warning shots. Kind of like the Turks, If they draw their sword it has to draw blood before it can be put away. If I have a need to draw, I will hit what I had to draw for.

I'm thinking of setting up a printer to print wanted posters and hunting tags for known corrupt politicians, over aggressive prosecutors and scum police officers, should our society/government collapse, open season begins.