Wednesday, November 11, 2015

GA: Boss Wins Gunfight, stops Kidnapping, Robbery



When that didn't work, the suspects drove the victims back to the area behind the O'Reilly's. The suspects ordered the men to call their boss, 34-year-old Brian Hinkle, telling him to bring money.

Hinkle showed up, the news release states.

The suspects ordered Edenfield to walk over to Hinkle's vehicle and get the money, according to the news release.

Diadell reportedly began running towards Hinkle and Edenfield firing his gun at them.

Hinkle, who had his gun, returned fire striking Diadell three times, the news release states.
More Here

1 comment:

gun safe craigslist said...

Expanding upon that thought, I can look back at unnumbered other times when I had convinced myself that I was in charge of my destiny.