Friday, April 12, 2019

IL: Armed 78-Year-Old Shoots Home Invasion Suspect Holding a Crowbar



“I was in fear for my life,” the homeowner said.

When the homeowner opened the door after hearing a noise, one man trying to break in raised the crowbar to smash the glass. The homeowner shot one of the would-be robbers through the storm door.

“That was a tough decision. It’s not like going hunting. It’s hard to shoot a human and not think about it. It’s going to stay with me the rest of my life, what happened. You hate to do something like that, but like the police said, it’s you or him,” the homeowner said. “I didn’t feel good doing that, but he would have gotten me with that crowbar. If I get hit with something like a baseball bat, or a crowbar, you ain’t gonna make it.”

More Here

No comments: