Wednesday, October 07, 2020

MO: Teenager Fires Back at Attackers Presumed to have Stolen Guns

“I stood in the kitchen for a minute and took off my shirt, put my hat back on, and when I walked into the living room, I heard two gunshots,” he said. “I stood up and looked around for a second, because I didn’t know what had exactly happened. Two or three more (shots) went off and all of those went through the front side of our house and into the kitchen where I was just a second before. As I was running back to my room to find a gun, one went through our living room wall and hit our TV.”


Caydon ran to his bedroom to get his .22. It was gone, but his shotgun, which he’d had covered with a sheet on his bed, was still there. He took it and returned fire.
“I got my 12-gauge,” he said, “and I shot twice through the front door and once more through the living room window back at them and then ran out the back door.”


More Here

No comments: