Wednesday, March 01, 2017

NE: Barber's Defense Plan Worked, Robbery Suspect Shot



The Galvans said only seconds passed from the moment a man came into their shop and the bullets started flying.

David told KETV NewsWatch 7 that him and his brother were each working with a client when the suspect, armed with a shotgun, walked in, dropped a backpack on the ground and told them to empty their pockets.

"When he cocked the thing in my face to me and my customer, that's when I know he wasn't playing, I kind of looked at my brother and I threw my wallet on the floor, and then my brother knew what to do next," David said.

That's because they have a plan, David explained.

"Me and my brother already had a game plan for robberies, because they've been robbing all this street right here," David said.
More Here

No comments: