Sunday, August 14, 2016

A Great Patiot is Gone: Mike Vanderboegh Succumbed to Cancer


Patriotic and resolute until the very end, Sipsey Street Irregulars' Mike Vanderboegh died on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at the age of 64.

He wrote this back in January:
I beat the odds of my first cancer diagnosis for five years through the grace of God, who evidently wasn't done with me yet. In those five years, we broke the Fast and Furious scandal story ... and generally became a thorn in the side of the empire[.]

In December 2010, the Obama-controlled media complex desperately wanted to ignore an illegal government-sponsored gun-walking operation known as Fast and Furious.

And it would have, if not for a stubborn blogger/patriot/gun rights activist named Mike Vanderboegh.

The fearless defender of a citizen's right to bear arms latched on to a story coming from ATF street agents at CleanupATF. org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIP, Mike. Please forgive me for not paying my respects. I honor you and your work in my thoughts and your family in my prayers.