Monday, January 06, 2014

AL:Needed - Photo of Alabama Rest Stop Sign Prohibiting Weapons

It has been reported that Alabama has posted their rest stops with signs prohibiting weapons.   The signs are reported to read:

No weapons allowed past this point

I am writing an article about it, which would benefit from an actual picture of one of the signs, but I have not been able to acquire one yet.

If you are traveling where  you might see such a sign, I would appreciate it if you would take a picture and send me one.    You can send the picture in an email to:

isherllc@gmail.com

A short note mentioning when and where the picture was taken would be helpful.  I will gladly credit you with the picture if you so desire.

 Dean Weingarten  Link to Gun Watch


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have mail

Backwoods Engineer said...

Photo of "No Weapons" sign at I-85 Opelika rest stop emailed, along with description. Please credit www.backwoodsengineer.com.

Picture link

Wireless.Phil said...

I did a Google image search for "Alabama: No weapons allowed past this " and found one painted on a store window about 15 hours ago.

Posted on Free Republic and not too far down from a copy of your post.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3108732/posts

Dean Weingarten said...

Thank you, all.