Monday, January 27, 2014

FL:Homeowner Kills Intruder, Faces Arrest for Violation of Injunction

Much is unknown here.  On pure speculation, the injunction could be because of a restraining order in a domestic case, a drunk driving charge, or something else imposed by a judge.  It is unlikely that the homeowner is a felon, because that would be a violation of a statute, not an injunction.

Jacksonville police have judged that a homeowner who shot and killed an intruder inside his house was justified in firing the shot.

But the homeowner, whose name has not been released, has been arrested for a misdemeanor violation of injunction for having a firearm, and was taken into custody Saturday afternoon, police said.

More here

1 comment:

Wireless.Phil said...

Watch ABC News, I think its tonight, they will have some anti-gun story about kids finding guns in peoples homes and playing with them, handling them improperly and some shooting themselves.

Me?

We always had a pistol and a shotgun in the home since I was a baby, as I grew, I was shown where they were and told never to touch them.

Then one day my father took me into the wood and fire them.

I'm 62 now and still here!