Monday, March 03, 2014

Mike Vanderboegh: Why even the most isolationist and unconcerned Fudd should care about the Ukraine -- Poof! There goes the Russian ammo supply.

I had a fellow tell me this morning that he was completely unconcerned about the Ukraine situation, believing that Obama would take the "Chamberlain way out" of confrontation. No he won't, I replied, he'll take the Clinton way out -- do nothing about the larger issue but he'll cut off our access to Russian ammunition just like Clinton cut off our access to inexpensive Chinese ammo in the 90s, to "punish them for human rights violations." Didn't think of that one, did ya?

More Here at Sipsey Street Irregulars

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was literally just wondering about how this would affect the ammo supply about 4 this morning.
Good thing I foresaw this after the invasion of Georgia and bought all the surplus 7.62x54 I needed. :-)