Tuesday, September 29, 2015

AWR Hawkins: SHANNON WATTS USES SHOOTOUT AMONG ILLEGAL GAMBLERS TO SMEAR NRA



On September 27 an argument among a group of illegal gamblers at a Georgia “event center” escalated into a shootout which wounded ten people aged 16 to 29. The next day gun control proponent Shannon Watts tried to use the altercation to smear the NRA.

The incident occurred in Meriwether County in a former bar that has since been converted into Hill Haven Event Center.

According to Meriwether County Sheriff Chuck Smith, law enforcement personnel were called to the center and arrived to find “that an altercation occurred involving several suspects over illegal gambling that was taking place in the back portion of the building. The verbal altercation escalated with at least several suspects pulling handguns and firing multiple rounds within the confines of the building. These indiscriminate shots resulted in multiple people being struck.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They would not be getting away with this if the local police would rush to make a statement of the known facts and take the wind out of their sails. Disarmists are going to jump on the mention of a gun in the news, We have to beat them to the punch. I think a campaign to expose the disarmists for what they are would be very helpful. Many of the disarmists are simply uneducated about the issues of self defense others are pure communist agitators with an agenda to weaken this country as much as possible. I'll give up my guns when they are completely empty and my body temperature is dropping fast. When my guns are empty I'll just have to switch to other types of weapons of which I also have a vast supply of. Chemical weapons can be very effective for large groups, fire based and chemical weapons are very good against armored vehicles. Many explosives are very easy to make right out of the kitchen and cleaning supplies most everyone has in their home. I keep a special inventory for hard times. I always have plenty of food and water on hand. I have the tools and equipment to make anything I want to or might need.