Wednesday, April 21, 2021

NC: Husband Grabs Rabid Bobcat off of Wife, Throws and Shoots Bobcat (video)

 


 Link to video

Happy said he was bit by the bobcat three times before he was able to throw it.

“I thought: ‘I’ll throw it this way,’” Happy said. “Two options: one, it’ll see an escape route and it’ll take off or it’ll stop just a moment where I can get a good shot at it.”

Happy said he warned the jogging neighbor, who came to the house to check on them, to get out as she tries to help. Happy said he finally shot the animal because he knew something was wrong with it.

“I’m not happy that this happened, we don’t take any pleasure that I shot the cat” Happy said. “I knew when I realized it was a bobcat, having been born and raised in Eastern North Carolina and hunting all my life, you know, that’s just not normal.”

More Here

No comments: