Sunday, October 06, 2019

CA: Burglary Suspect Arrested after Victim Fires Warning Shot



Police got another report of a break-in at 1:12 a.m. on Unicornio Street. The residents awoke to find the suspect inside, and he fled when confronted.

At a third home on Xana Way, a resident saw the suspect trying to enter. The resident confronted the burglar through a window, causing the suspect to run away. The resident then stepped outside and fired a warning shot into the air, police said.

Officers were already in the neighborhood investigating the other burglary reports and they rushed to the Xana Way home after hearing the gunshot.

More Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was about seven years old when one night I woke up to see a man standing near the end of my bed and he was holding a 12 inch butcher knife. I closed my eyes and played possum. the next time I opened my eyes he was gone. I recognized him he was the father of one of my friends that lived about a block away. My parents started locking the doors at night. I was in AIT and that friend was in another unit at the same time. He was the spitting image of his father.