Thursday, June 17, 2021

CA: Homeowner Holds Suspect who Took Shower

It was just before 11 p.m., when he was asleep and his wife was watching TV, she suddenly heard the water running.

"She woke me up and in a panicked way said, 'Get the gun, there's somebody upstairs,'" said Baker. "I grabbed the gun. I don't keep it loaded, but I can do it pretty darn quickly and that's what I did, and to be quiet honest, walked out first, forgot my shorts, so my wife helped me with that."

Just as he was about to see what was going on, Baker made a surprising discovery.

"I got to the bottom of the stairs, and as I start to turn around the stairs, he was coming down the stairs wrapped in a towel -- about as surreal as it could get," he said. "I said, 'What on earth are you thinking?' Because it's a 24-year-old kid, and he responded saying, 'I had to.'"


More Here

No comments: