Wednesday, August 30, 2017

AZ: Dogs Attack Owners, Neighbor Shoots 1 Dog, Stops the Attack, Saves Lives



The dog owner, a 62-year-old man, and his friend are being treated at the hospital. The man is in critical but stable condition and the 40-year-old woman is in critical condition.

Nicholas Reed, a neighbor, said he heard the homeowner and his friend screaming during the attack.

"On the porch, being eaten to death by their dogs. And it freaked me out. I didn't know what to do. I wasn't going to go in the gate, because I didn't want to get attacked myself," he said.

So Reed ran home and grabbed his shotgun. He said the homeowner and the woman begged him to shoot the dogs.

"I told them to protect themselves, and they covered up, and I shot my shotgun and shot one of the dogs. And it caused the other dogs to leave them and quit attacking them," Reed said. "I don't know if they're going to make it or not, but it was pretty traumatizing on me."
More Here

No comments: