Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Comments have been Neglected on Gun Watch. My Apologies

A few weeks ago, Google changed the format of blogs on blogger. 

It took a while to learn the new system. 

It has been a bit busy. 

A number of commenters generously took their time to comment on the blog. They were not posted quickly, as the comment section was in a bit different position, so it ended up being ignored for weeks.

My apoligies to those who took time to comment, but were ignored for many days!

Dean Weingarten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Google is trying to force every one to tolerate their take over of everything any one wants to post. I refuse to use Google. I mentioned months ago i would stop posting if Google insisted on sign up or sign in. I hope you have it fixed I was one key stroke away from deleting this site.