Monday, June 24, 2019

Blogging will Be slow for a Bit: Heading Back to U.S.A.

Dean Weingarten at Large Radio Telescope Array in Australia



I have enjoyed my time in Australia.

I have circumnavigated the continent by car, traveling over 16,000 kilometers (10,000 miles).

I talked to many gun owners, hunters, shooters, and gun shop staff and owners.

There are many stories to tell, and articles to write where I have not had the time to put the electrons in their place on the blog and in articles.

I hope to have more time when I am back in more settled circumstances.

Dean Weingarten

1 comment:

Al said...

Hello Sir. From time to time I have news stories that may be of interest to you. They are stories of defensive use of firearms or related stories. I don't know how to contact you. Please reply with an email that I can send you story links in. I enjoy your blog very much. I check it nearly everyday. Keep up the good work in defense of the 2nd Amendment.

You don't need to post this comment on your blog. This comment is meant as a personal communication to you. Thanks.