Tuesday, May 04, 2021

PA: Domestic Defense, Brian Miller, 44 Violates Protective Order, is Shot, Killed

Jeremy Weston, who admits to shooting and killing Miller in self-defense, says it all started when Miller drove his car into his fiancé's mother's trailer earlier in the day. Weston described Miller was the former boyfriend of his fiancé's mother and both of them had active Protection From Abuse Orders against Miller. Weston says at the time, he was trying to leave with his step-daughter, when Miller started following him, eventually hitting his car. Weston says he left the area in an attempt to deescalate the situation and when he came back, Miller was gone.

He says Miller came back a couple of hours later and that's when Weston witnessed Miller beating his fiancé's mother in a car.

"I grabbed the gun, put it in my pocket and he chased my fiancé down to the front of my trailer and he tripped and I told him look you need to leave and then he stood up and he started coming towards me," Weston said. "And I said look you need to go and by the third time I told him ,I was backed up against the trailer and pulled my pistol out and I said listen I'm going to give you one more chance, you need to leave."

More Here

No comments: