Wednesday, February 14, 2024

NC: Buncombe County Home Invasion/ Rip Crew ends with 1 Invader Shot

"Next thing you know, the boys are kicking down our door, like one kick, and it was down," Madison Harrin said of the reported break-in. "They come in through the hallway. They tell my brother, 'So what do you want to do?' He didn't even know these boys; no one knows who is coming into our house right now. So, they go into his room, and they're like, 'Give me everything you have.' My brother's like, 'I don't have anything.'"

Harrin said the intruders were wearing masks that only showed their eyes and held two guns at her and her boyfriend, who was with her at the residence.

"They said, 'If you don't start giving us something, we're going to start shooting,' and next thing you know, you hear gunshots," Harrin said. "My boyfriend had to protect the house because they were -- I felt like if they were shooting at us, it could've hit one of us."

A search warrant application obtained by News 13 said officers found a male victim with multiple gunshot wounds on the front porch of the home.


More Here

No comments: