Sunday, April 30, 2017

OH: More on Woman who shot Intruder who tackled her



That's when the pair came across a man police later identified as 21-year-old Mykale B. Davis. Sinnott pointed her father's .32 caliber pistol at the man.

"I told him that I had a gun," she said. "I was standing there looking at him with the gun pointing at him. I told him a hundred times not to come out because I had a gun and that I would shoot and that we were waiting for the cops, that we had the cops on the line right now."

That's when the intruder lunged at Sinnott and attempted to wrestle the gun away from her.

"Anything could have happened by just the way he lunged at me, and I had the gun in his face and told him not to come out because I would shoot," she told the paper. "He probably thought I wouldn't shoot."
More Here

No comments: