Sunday, June 02, 2019

NY: Man Jailed for Possession of Dead Father's Gun, after he Shot, Killed two Home Invaders



A 64-year-old New York state man who was arrested for possession of an illegal handgun after he fatally shot a pair of prowlers rooting through his home Tuesday afternoon reportedly told the district attorney the weapon he used in self-defense was his dead father's and he forgot to register it.

Ronald A. Stolarczyk was charged with felony possession of an illegal handgun, New York State Police said in a news release.

At about 2:40 p.m., officials say Stolarczyk interrupted a man and woman burglarizing his home in Deerfield, New York, located about four hours north of New York City. Stolarczyk then shot the two suspects, according to police.
More Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Is B/S. I have a lot of weapons of all kinds and they will be passed down to family members. I hope my family members would do the same as I would and shoot the gun grabbers. I will gift my weapons to any one I damn well please. My military service earned my rights and the rights of my posterity. If any one ever accuses me of being politically correct I hope they are ready to have their six kicked. Unconstitutional laws are void. Every human being has the right of self defense. No one ever asks if it is ok to attack you. Every one should be ready and capable of defending them selves and others when needed the only thing the cops should do is drag off the bodies. They like to take the guns because in many states the guns they confiscate they get to keep. Legal theft!! One a hole picked the weapon he wanted and scratched his name in the bluing. charges were dropped and he had to give it back. I was hand cuffed while the a holes searched my entire house without a warrant I was arrested out side in my front yard. My gun case was in the front room but they went all through my home searching without a warrant. as far as I am concerned cops are A holes pinned on a badge. I called them about a trespasser and the s holee arrested me. I have had numerous run ins with a holes. I was criminally assaulted with 50 eye witnesses the a holes refused to arrest the attacker because they did not want to pay his medical bills. Six of the bastards kidnapped my daughter and gave her back to her mother, Her husband carried a badge. I had a total custody order no visitation to the mother for cause. the badged bastard raped her at age 14. None of the useless agencies would investigate those crimes. I studied law for 3 years 18 hours a day and they don't mess with me now. Once upon a time they considered contracting with me to teach them how to shoot better.

ExpatNJ said...

If 'Illegal Aliens' can be called "undocumented aliens", and not presumed to be breaking any laws, then 'Illegal Guns' can be called "undocumented guns", and, similarly, not presumed to be breaking any laws ...