Friday, April 15, 2016

Mike Vanderboegh Does not Have Long by David Codrea

He called me from the hospital. He'll be coming home today.

We spoke for several minutes. He actually sounded good -- it was one of those periods when he could reach out and engage. That's why the choice to initiate contact should be his.

Our friend is a brave man. He knows that many are concerned and are asking about him. He knows a lot of us are grateful to benefit from his work and some of us are grateful to know him in person. He appreciates that and he appreciates knowing many of us give him special mention in our prayers.

As long as I had him on the phone, I brought up a couple points of "business":

Those of you who wish to make -- or continue making -- gratitude offerings, please do. I'd hesitated bringing it up the last few times because I wasn't sure if Rosey would be able to endorse a check made out to Mike or to access his Paypal account.  She'll be able to.

More Here

No comments: