Sunday, June 02, 2013

‘UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES’ BACK IN PRINT


The cost is $30 + $10 shipping and handling for this softcover edition

This book is a must-read for anyone interested in the Second Amendment, and the type of crap that may be or is going on in this country. While fictional, this book nails it on the loss of our freedoms and the sentiments of many pro-2A folks out there.

This book has been out of print for a long time, and to score a copy one would have to spend $70 or more on eBay or Amazon. For now, that’s over. Buy direct from John Ross’ website.

By the way, I’m not getting paid for this plug. I read the book 7 or 8 years ago and it really changed the way I see things. I’m posting this purely because I can testify to how great of a book it is. The first 250 or so pages are tough to get through, but once you make it far enough into the book, it really takes off. A must read.

Source

Buy a copy

2 comments:

Dick said...

Might very well be a worth while book, but I refuse to be ripped off with the $10 shipping/handling charge. Also, $30 for a paperback is rather steep.

Wireless.Phil said...

I searched the local library for it and found the 1996 edition.

So anyone could do the same, IF your library system has it or can get it for you.

Cleveland has 3 copies and all are either checked-out or are being transfered between libraries.