Monday, February 11, 2013

Are LA radio stations playing "I'll Be Watching You" for Dorner?


Can anyone from LA tell me if the radio stations are getting requests to play "I'll be Watching You" by Sting? The lyrics seem eerily appropriate to the present situation.

I always thought that song was creepy.

Here are half of the lyrics:

Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me
Now my poor heart aches
With every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

I am half serious about calls requesting this song. It would not surprise me.

It would also not surprise me to see Chief Beck call for it to be suppressed, as "inappropriate".

Dean Weingarten

1 comment:

Dean Weingarten said...

I am told the actual title is:

“Every Breath You Take,” by the Police.

That makes it even more creepy.