Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Ed Peruta to Talk in Southern California on 25 April, 2015

When I was interviewing Ed Peruta, he sent me this notice of the event in Southern California where he will be giving a talk this Saturday.  It is in Ramona, California.  Ramona is located a bit North of San Diego.  Here is a map of the location:



This website gives directions from a number of locations.   Here is a link to the website of the organization sponsoring the event.  When I talked to Ed, he struck me as a dynamic and motivational speaker.   I do not know if I will be able to attend, as I am traveling and have some other responsibilities. 

If the winds blow right, I may be able to make it.

©2015 by Dean Weingarten: Permission to share is granted when this notice is included.
Link to Gun Watch

No comments: