Wednesday, April 15, 2015

IN: Armed Daughter shoots one of three; Glad she Followed Father's Advice



"I always come home late at night, but since I went to the grocery store last night, it was even later," she said. "He is the one that grabbed at me and when he did, I just reached and turned around and shot and they ran."

One of Crystal's bullets struck one of her three attackers.

Her father wanted his only daughter to be licensed to carry so she could protect herself.

"Honestly, I mostly carry it because my dad wanted me to. Now I'm glad I listened," Crystal said.

Metro police located and arrested robbery suspect 18-year-old Deon Smith who suffered a gunshot wound to his shoulder. The other men reportedly escaped through a hole in a fence.

"I never thought anything like this in my life would happen," Crystal said.

More Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you young lady for your composure and actions.