Thursday, April 16, 2015

KY: Attacker disarmed, gets Hammer, Attacks, gets Shot and Killed



"What the man yelled when he got out of the car is that my son had cut him off in traffic," said Catlett.

Things quickly got out of control. Catlett said Johnson had what appeared to be a gun in his hand. "He immediately attacked and hit my son with the gun," said Catlett. "I fired a warning shot to let him know that this was serious and we immediately tackled him to the ground got the gun away from him and told him it was over and to leave and instead he went to his car and got a hammer."

When Catlett saw the hammer come at him and his son, he said he fired his gun again and this time he shot Johnson.

"My life was in danger, my son's life was in danger," said Catlett.

More Here

No comments: