Sunday, August 07, 2016

Free Gun Classes Given to 350 Women in Detroit



“I’ve never been one of those people who thought I would consider owning a gun, but now that I have a walker, I’m an easy target (for criminals),” said Hall on Sunday outside the Top Gun shooting range in Taylor.

Hall was one of more than 350 women who showed up for free gun classes Sunday. They each were able to fire 21 rounds of ammunition with an instructor at their side. The class normally would run about $40-$80 with a private instructor included.

“It was liberating. I got past my fears,” said Hall, 48, who later displayed her “silhouette, the paper target, proof of her good aim. “I’m still a little shaky.”

Hall said she hasn’t made her final decision yet but added “I really don’t want to use it but if I have to I will.”

More Here

No comments: