Friday, September 09, 2016

GA: Relative Responding to Drive by Shooting is Shot by Mistake



“And he was coming up so fast and he came to a screeching halt in front of the driveway,” the homeowner said.

She says her husband and children thought he was one of the drive-by shooters.

“And my husband fired three more shots, probably thinking he was another car,” the homeowner said.

The nephew crashed and he was hit in the spine and is paralyzed.

“I believe he was coming hoping he could get the license plate,” the homeowner said. The family members say they were defending themselves and trying to get evidence to turn over to police after their home or cars were hit by gunfire five other times in the last year.

More Here

2 comments:

smith101 said...

o what a tragedy. sad to hear. Car Accident Lawyer San Diego

Anonymous said...

I was in a pedestrian/car accident in 2000. I was crossing in a cross walk with the light. A lady decides to make a right turn and runs into me. I wound up 100 % disabled. due to existing complications. turns out we both had the same insurance company, turns out the lawyer representing me just happened to be a claims adjuster for the same insurance company Total award was 7,500$ the lawyer took one third jewed down the doctor to one third and I got one third. the policy limit was 60k. See why I now represent my self in everything. He advertised as an accident injury lawyer too.