Monday, June 07, 2010

Ct: Suspicious intruder shot and killed: "After the road-rage incident, he said the first driver went to a home on Priscilla Street where a party was being held. The second driver followed the first to the Priscilla Street address and then left, returning a short time later with Parlemon. Viadero said Parlemon then got out of the car with a mask covering his face and approached the house. He continued that the shooter, believing that Parlemon had a gun, got his own gun and shot Parlemon. Parlemon, bleeding from his wound, managed to get back into the car he came in and it drove off. Police initially thought Parlemon was the victim of a drive-by shooting. Officers were canvassing the neighborhood around the firehouse for witnesses when they came to the Priscilla Street home. To their surprise, a man in the home immediately surrendered, admitting he did the shooting."

MO: Investigator Dies in Attempted Robbery, Kills Suspect: "An 18-year-old is in police custody tonight facing possible charges in the attempted robbery and shooting death of an investigator for the Missouri Attorney General's office. Tyrone Thompson worked as a consumer fraud investigator for the AG's office. He was also a former police chief of Pagedale and worked as an officer in University City. The second suspect in this case--Jakeem Hicks-- wasn't so fortunate. He was shot in an exchange of gunfire with Thompson. Police say that Thompson pulled out his own gun when the two suspects tried to rob him. Hicks was wounded. He stumbled about four houses away from where the shooting occurred, collapsed and died on the scene."

GA: Man killed by security guard trying to break up fight: "A security guard breaking up a fight between three men ended up fatally shooting one of them in an exchange of gunfire early Sunday, WSB-TV reports. Atlanta police confirmed a homicide took place in the 1400 block of Boulevard Southeast during "an altercation between the security guard and the victim." According to WSB-TV, a security guard from a nearby nightclub was trying to stop a fight about 5:30 a.m. when one of three participants pulled a gun. The guard and the gunman exchanged gunfire, and the gunman was hit in the chest, the station reported. He was pronounced dead at Grady Memorial Hospital. The Fulton County Medical Examiner's Office identified the deceased as William Cody, 33. Police are still investigating and no arrests have been made"

No comments: